Become a T3CON12 Stuttgart speaker!
This is an official call to all TYPO3 or Web experts who are interested in giving a talk at the T3CON12 Europe in Stuttgart City. Speakers will benefit from a free entrance to the conference and will appear on the conference’s website along with the name of their company and a backlink to their website..
As we are expecting a varied audience, the topics may range from technical to business management, communications and user experience. Each talk should be about 45 minutes in length. Please reserve 5 to 10 minutes for questions.
Here is a list of ideas for topics that may be of special interest this year:
- Managing a TYPO3 team, from text contributors to developers
- How TYPO3 compares to other CMS, how can it interact?
- True stories: Successful projects with TYPO3
- The future of TYPO3
Please submit your application before the 20th of July 2012. Once logged in using your typo3.org account you will be able to write the following:
- A short biography (100 to 1000 words) and add a picture
- Create a talk (paper) with a long and short abstract
- Contact information, co-speaker if needed and comments
If you have any question about the conference or need feedback about a talk you think you could give, just write to email@example.com.